Saturday, November 7, 2015

Zen

I feel like I am at a point in my life where I'm spending way too much talking to myself and even more time taking personality tests that don't tell me squat. Is this what they call quarter life crisis? I don't think so though because contrary to what I thought my life would be like when I'm as old as I am, life is pretty fucking good.

I would like to believe I'm killing it at work, I have found the friends I'd like to spend my life with (or so it seems), I am actually eating healthy ( let's see how long that lasts), I am having enough sex (mostly virtually though, sigh) and I am mentally not cluttered.

I can't remember the last time this had happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Drafts

I sometimes miss being in unrequited love to text them to overthink their text to romanticize every moment to actually dream about them...