Monday, April 20, 2015

Goldilocks.

I am very easy to tick off. Now, don't get me wrong. I rarely get angry. However, very little things annoy me. I snap at people if the climate is too hot, I don't put up with bad food, I zone out of conversations that don't interest me... Everything needs to be 'just right' for me. What do I tell you? I am Goldilocks.

I am also a staunch follower of the 'live and let live' philosophy and over the years I have come to the realization that if something (or someone) bothers me, it is my issue entirely. That's the great thing about this philosophy - the serious understanding of the fact that you have absolutely no control over what anyone else does. So it's probably just smarter to find it in yourself to ignore it, or function despite it.

And for once in my life, I can say without a shadow of doubt - it really isn't easier said than done.

Goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Drafts

I sometimes miss being in unrequited love to text them to overthink their text to romanticize every moment to actually dream about them...