Thursday, July 17, 2014

Personal Blog Challenge

Considering a job, responsibility, mental drama and laziness leave very little time or motivation for writing, I have decided to set myself up for a personal writing challenge.

I will be posting on this blog every day this week. It doesn't have to be anything substantial. It needs to be words strung together without the pressure of the thoughts making sense.

Let's rock this bitch!

Random Thought: I find it pretty weird that I will have no problems at all if any person from anywhere in the world happens to stumble open my blog and follow it regularly. However, as soon as I find out that someone I know might be reading this, I flip!
I wonder if it would really be this easy telling your thoughts to a stranger if it wasn't for the internet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Drafts

I sometimes miss being in unrequited love to text them to overthink their text to romanticize every moment to actually dream about them...