Saturday, November 28, 2015

Should I Get Back On The Dating Scene?

I think I'm going to get back on the dating scene.

I used to be so good at it! And the false sense of validation would really rock my socks. I don't know how or when I just got off it. I think it happened because I got into a serious relationship with this woman I love and after that didn't work out, an annoying fuck aka Rebound Guy was part of my life exclusively. When that ended, I was on and off Tinder to get laid every now and then, but the zest for finding someone to have fun with just ended. Not that I'm looking for the "someone to have fun with" just yet, but I could do with some exciting dinner plans, heavy drinking and deep yet meaningless conversations with strangers.

I've never really been scared of strangers I think. I guess that happened when the "familiar" has never really worked out in your favour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Drafts

I sometimes miss being in unrequited love to text them to overthink their text to romanticize every moment to actually dream about them...